Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day

Our Memorial Day weekend started out not so great! Friday I could tell Sloane just wasn't feeling good. She was super feverish and throwing up. She was really sad all day and actually took 2 long naps which just isn't like her. Saturday was maybe a little better but mostly the same thing. Saturday night was horrible. I started to feel really sick as well, so between her and I, I got about 3 hours of sleep. Sunday morning I could tell she was just miserable and she wasnt getting better so we decided to take her to the insta care. Turns out she had a double ear infection. Poor baby! Sloane has never had an ear infection before so I had no idea how horrible they are and how sick they make you. We got a prescription for some amoxicillin and were on our way. Sloane was seriously exhausted when we got home and took a record 5 hour nap.

Monday morning we went up to Matt's grandmas grave and Sloane was just so sad and so whiny the whole time. She made me or Matt hold her pretty much the whole time and would start crying if anyone else even looked at her haha. I was hoping the medicine would have kicked in and she would be back to her happy self, but that wasnt the case. On the way home she cried the entire way, like screaming inconsolable crying! As soon as we got home we put her down for a nap and she slept for 4+ hours. When she woke up she was like a whole new baby! She was so happy and back to her normal self. We went up to Matt's sisters pool and had a bbq with his family and Sloane was so happy the whole time! 

Besides the occasional cold this was the first time Sloane has been sick and it was seriously heartbreaking and miserable for all of us. I'm so glad to have my happy silly girl back! 






--------------------------------------------







^converse club haha 


























No comments:

Post a Comment