Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sloane || 13 Months

i thought i was done with the monthly updates, but i still feel like she is changing so much so fast that it needs to be documented. This last month she has really just turned into a little person, its so sad and so great all at the same time. 

Sloane is officially walking!! She picked it up so fast!! on her birthday she wasn't even really taking steps at all, and now she is full on walking. I seriously love it! no more dirty knees haha!! and I think Sloane likes it better too. i think she likes having her hands free to carry stuff around and she basically just roams now haha she spends most of her time walking around in circles around the island in the kitchen haha. 

Is now consistently sleeping through the night!!! Hallelujah!!! Only took a year haha!  She has been fighting naps for a little while now, so I switched her over to just one nap a day and it has turned out to be so much better. She doesn't fight it at all and sleeps for 3 hours.

Finally got another little tooth! I had no idea because she hadnt been fussy at all and had been sleeping great, but I was feeling around in her mouth one night and sure enough she had a little too tooth sticking through. She is going to look so funny once it really starts to show. 

Is now saying mom, dada, and uh oh. It's not a lot of words.. but it's something. She still talks jibberish non stop tho! 

Has done so well with the transition over to whole milk. I think she actually prefers it to formula. But I have had a hard time figuring out what to feed her all the time. She'll pretty much eat anything, but I feel like she's limited to what she can eat because she doesn't really have teeth to chew and she chokes pretty easy on stuff. She loves to munch on fruit and cereal and we recently discovered that she LOVES pico de gallo. I bought a container of it from smiths and she ate basically the entire thing. 

Is starting to give kisses. If we ask her to give kisses she'll go over to you and go "mwah" haha! It's so cute! 

Is so silly all the time! She loves to be chased! We will chase her and say, "I'm gonna get you." And she absolutely LOVES it! She loves to crawl over to me with her books and sit in my lap. And she loves to play peek a boo and likes it when we act scared when she pulls the blanket off her head. 

I was telling a friend the other day that I didn't really love the baby phase but I seriously love the phase she is in now! Even though she is so busy, gets in to everything and I never get a minute to myself, I can't help but love watching her learn and love everything. She is so so much fun! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment