Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sloane || 12 Months

I am so so glad that i have done these monthly updates. Late at night i find myself going back and reading them. Their is so much that i have already forgotten about and so i'm so glad i recorded everything. I've come to realize that this blog isn't just for family and friends to keep up with us, but for me and my family as a journal to look back on. 

Well here we are! Sloane is 12 months old! I promised myself i wouldn't be one of those moms.. but i seriously just can't believe how old she is! haha! Sloane is starting to seem so grown up, but mostly still just my little baby!

Sloane's 12 Month Stats
Height: 32 inches
Weight: 24lbs 13oz
HC: 18.5 inches

Ever since we got back from Hawaii Sloane has been soooo whiney! It kind of makes me sad.. like did I traumatize her by leaving haha? Hopefully it's just a little faze! So that along with daylight savings and having a little cold, it has been brutal!  She is super clingy and just wants me to hold her most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I love the extra cuddles. But she is no light weight haha my arms kill by the end of the day. 

We went over to summers and got reese's little car since she doesn't really use it anymore and Sloane is seriously in HEAVEN. she is obsessed with it. she would be happy if i pushed her around in it all day. When I'm not pushing her, she loves to climb in and out of it. When we take her out and put it away the garage she is devastated! haha its actually kind of sad. 

Sloanes new favorite thing is to get her toy basket or scouts toy basket and crawl inside and just sit there. haha i don't get it? but she seriously loves it!!! 

I love how girly Sloane is getting. She loves pulling all her dolls and stuffed animals out and give them hugs, and she has started to love necklaces! She loves to put them on and then take them off then put them on and take them off. When i give her a brush she tries to comb her hair haha its so cute! 

Sloane recently learned how to shake her head "No" and shakes her head no to a lot of things now haha. She has also learned how to throw quite the little tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants. I'm kind of scared for what's to come haha. 

Loves to crawl up stairs, but has zero idea how to crawl down. Haha she always tries to go down head first. Still no walking, just loves to crawl! We got her a walker for her birthday that she likes to walk with, so hopefully that will encourage her a little bit. Also she still only has the two teeth. I keep wondering when she is going to get some more. 

Is getting very vocal! I still haven't really been able to distinguish a specific word, but there is just so much babbling going on haha. It's so cute! I feel like that's something I'll miss. 





^she loves to get her foot out and prop it up on her high chair haha.


^matt said this was her time out spot haha

^her bed head has started to get really wild






















^my mom sent us this video while we were in Hawaii. i think its so funny!



^seriously.. fastest crawler haha



^having a rough day haha



^Sloane kept making the funniest faces when we were trying to put the stethiscope on her. 



^matts mom got her this cute little stroller for her birthday. 
she's still figuring it out haha






No comments:

Post a Comment