Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Henry’s Newborns






A week after Henry was born I took him to get some newborn pictures. He literally slept the entire time and we got soooo many cute shots! I couldn’t wait to get them back. Fast forward to this past week, I got an email from the photographer saying her hard drive had gotten knocked off the table and none of the pictures were showing up. I was honestly devastated!! Like I seriously cried off and on about it all day. I was so sad because he will never be that small, sleepy newborn ever again and now I wouldn’t have any of those pictures to remeber it. She offered to take some more, but by this point he was already 5 weeks old, has crazy baby acne and I knew he wouldn’t be very sleepy for them. Well I went the next day to get some more and even though he was awake for a lot of them I’m so happy with how they turned out!! I mean look how cute he is! And luckily she was able to photoshop out all the acne haha! I’m still holding out hope she will be able to recover the original ones, but I’m happy I’ll have these ones to remeber this newborn phase.
















No comments:

Post a Comment