Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Baby Shower/37 Weeks



























My mother in law threw me the cutest baby shower a couple weeks ago. No surprise that it was amazing haha! She always goes above and beyond and everything she does is just beautiful! 

Well I’ve officially hit 37 weeks. I feel so close, but so far! My induction date has been set for March 25th, one day after Sloane’s birthday. So hopefully they are fine with basically sharing birthdays for the rest of their lives haha! 2 more weeks and I’m starting to feel all the emotions that come along with being so close. But mostly really, really excited!! The nursery is ready, all the clothes are washed and put away and now we just wait.. 





These are a couple 4D pics we got from awhile ago, but i never posted them. They are so cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment