Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fourth of July


We had an awesome 4th of July weekend!! We started out with our annual hike up horsetail in the morning. I was super nervous to take Sloane but she did great!!! Practically didn't make a peep the entire time! I carried her in the backpack on the way up and it was seriously so hard!!! Haha!! I was literally dripping sweat! Shows how out of shape I am. 



^they are totally twins here haha






We spent the rest of the day hanging out at kambers pool! 
Earlier in the day we has to give Sloane a suppository and she was so so sad, but once we got her in the pool she was happy again. She seriously LOVES the water!
























Sloane fell asleep so we didn't go to fireworks, but I think she enjoyed her first Fourth of July!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment