Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sloane || Two Months


2 month stats

Weight 11lbs 11oz 
Height 24.75 inches
Head 15.5 inches 


Loves her car seat and driving in the car. She always falls asleep in the car and takes her best naps when we are out and about in her car seat. Sometimes if she is fussy and I can't get her to sleep we will throw her in the car and she instantly falls asleep haha. We took A LOT of car rides this last month. 

Has started to be so smiley! It is the CUTEST thing in the world! She has the sweetest cutest little smile! She has also started cooing and talking all day! I think it's so cute and always wonder what she's trying to talk about. 

Hast started taking a binky more often which has been so nice! although she still has a hard time keeping it in her mouth.

Is so squirmy! She seriously kicks and waves her hands around all day! There have been a few times when I'll lay her down at night horizontal and then when I go get her she has completely turned vertical! I don't even get how that happens haha! 

Went to her first movie.. we will all pretend it wasn't Mad Max hahah!! she loved it though, she seriously sat and watched almost the entire time haha!

I'm convinced is the worlds worst sleeper haha! Most nights it feels like she gets up every other hour if not every hour. Some nights she will do pretty good and give us some 3-4 hour stretches, but most of the time its her first stretch and we are still awake for it haha. It's the worst. I get super frustrated especially when everyone else I know has babies that are sleeping through the night at like 4 weeks. I seriously want to punch those moms in the face! haha! At this point I'm not sure what else I can do, and am just hoping one day it will get better. It's crazy how if i can even just sleep for 3-4 hours at a time i feel refreshed.

Gets the craziest bedhead haha! She definitely takes after her dad in that department.

This last week she learned how to roll over from her back to her tummy. It actually makes me really nervous because she isn't that great on her stomach and I'm afraid she will roll over in the middle of the night. So I got one of those movement monitors and it just hooks on to her diaper. Matt thinks its dumb and a waste of money, but honestly i feel so much better at night not feeling like i constantly need to be checking on her to make sure she hasn't rolled over. 

Has outgrown most of her 0-3 month clothes and is starting to wear her 3-6 month clothes. She is getting so big! Even in the last couple weeks it seems like she has been eating so much more! I know most moms get sad when they start growing out of there clothes, but i love that she is getting bigger. I love watching her grow and learn and she is starting to get so much more fun now that we can interact with her a little bit. 

we think she is pretty great!






















^she does this every time she goes poo hahah



^rolling over for the first time (first time on camera at least)


^she loves laying under her mobie



^always trying to run off somewhere haha!














1 comment: