Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Henry || Three Months


So crazy that my little guy is ready 3 months old, also crazy that it has only been 3 months haha. 

Henry has been a rockstars sleeper!! Sleeping from 7pm-7am most nights. like WHAT?? I'm finally getting pay back for how horrible of a sleeper Sloane was. I really do think some babies are good sleepers and some aren't. That being said, naps are a different story. We are starting to get a good routine going, but some days he seriously just doesn't want to sleep durning the day. luckily i know ill get a solid 12 at night, so its doable.

 found his hands and LOVES to suck on them.

Still cries pretty much anytime we are in the car, but it is slowly becoming less and less. so I'm hopeful for a car ride with no crying sometime in the future. 

is so smiley and really ticklish. When he laughs its almost like a squeal. is there seriously anything better than getting a baby to laugh? 

Is still rolling from his stomach to his back almost immediately after being put on his tummy every time and hasnt really shown any interest in rolling from his back at all.  

Loves the bath and loves being naked. He gets the biggest smile on his face when I take all his clothes off. 

My favorite part of the day is the mornings, he is just so happy when he wakes up. Then I’ll take him in to Sloane’s room and she says “hi, hi baby” in the cutest baby voice. I love how much she loves her brother. 

Is super wiggly and loves to kick his arms and legs all over the place. Also has stated to cop and “talk” so much. 

He has his days and moments of being fussy but over all has just been such a complete joy. I honestly feel like he just fits into our family so perfectly. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment