Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

my birthday & valentines day

My birthday was super low key this year.. with being 34 weeks pregnant, matt didn't really feel comfortable taking me out of town anywhere. so we went up to park city and had dinner, then spent the rest of the weekend relaxing. Matt did a wonderful job of spoiling me. i have been having so much fun with the polaroid camera he got me. My family had a party for me, daniel, and my dad (we all have birthdays within the same week) and my mom got me a carseat which i have been looking forward to for months haha. Matts mom also got me the cutest pinkish/purple robe that i can't wait to wear in the hospital! Heres to another year older!





I started out valentines by going to noahs 6th grade valentines dance. so much fun! it brought back so many memories of my valentines dance. i still remember exactly what i was wearing! 








my mom was struggling with the waltz^ 
i on the other hand was a pro! haha!
btw how big do i look? haha!



we continued our tradition of going to the movies on valentines day.. which was super hard because there are seriously NO movies out. we ended up seeing kingsman. i had no idea what to expect, but i actually kinda liked it haha. it was super funny & entertaining. 

I got matt one of the old school record players and he got me so new work out gear.. 
maybe so ill be motivated after the baby comes haha.
and i could never forget about my other valentine, scout! 

love my valentines so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment